This is a pavement maintenance project that includes several segments of roadway in Ada County. Construction includes removing and replacing the asphalt; improving adjacent pedestrian ramps as needed; replacing storm drain pipes as needed; and reshaping the underlying roadway base material as needed. Work Area 3 will also include widening the shoulder on the south side of Columbia Road. The following roadway segments will effected:
Construction update as of 6/21/18:
Work Area 1
- 7th Street from Ridenbaugh Street to the south end: Paving is complete. Remaining work includes manhole adjustments.
- 14th Street from Resseguie Street to the north end: Paving is complete. Remaining work includes manhole adjustments, striping, and landscaping repair.
- 17th Street from Lemp Street to Irene Street: Mainline paving is complete; paving on side streets and approaches is scheduled to be complete the week of June 25th.
- Brumback Street from 25th Street to Harrison Boulevard
- Eastman Street from 23rd Street to 13th Street: Crews are working on removal of existing asphalt and regrading base gravels. Asphalt paving is scheduled to start this week and be complete the week of June 25th.
- Hazel Street from Harrison Boulevard to 13th Street: Crews are working on removal of existing asphalt and regrading base gravels.
- Heron Street from 28th Street to Harrison Boulevard
- Lemp Street from Harrison Boulevard to 8th Street: Paving is complete from 13th Street to 8th Street. Remaining work includes manhole adjustments, striping, and landscape repair. On Lemp Street between Harrison Boulevard and 13th Street, milling and regrading of base gravels is complete. Paving is expected to be complete the week of June 25th.
Work Area 2
- Danmor Drive
- Meaghan Place
- Mortimer Drive
- Mortimer Court
- Rimrock Court
Work Area 3
- Columbia Road from Technology Way to Eyele Avenue
Construction in Work Areas 1 and 2 will occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Start Date:
- May 2018
- End Date:
- September 2018