Construction includes replacing asphalt pavement and improving adjacent pedestrian ramps as needed. Some areas have been identified as needing a slightly more extensive amount of maintenance repair. Asphalt in these areas will be removed, then a portion of the base material will be removed and replaced, followed by the placement of new asphalt pavement. The following street segments will be included in this project:
Construction update as of 9/14/18: The contractor has 150 working days to complete the contract.
- 3rd Street, Myrtle to Front Street and Jefferson Street to Fort Street: Concrete work is complete for the segment between Myrtle and Front. Milling and paving is scheduled for the end of September. The segment from State Street to Fort Street has been deleted due to upcoming work by St. Luke's
- 4th Street, State Street to Washington Street: Complete
- 11th Street, Myrtle Street to Front Street and Main Street to Bannock Street: Complete
- Amity Road, Production Street to Market Street: Complete
- Cherry Lane, Ten Mile Road to Meridian Road: Milling started September 9th and is ongoing. Paving is scheduled to start the week of September 17th.
- Collister Drive, Hill Road to Quail Ridge Drive: Complete
- Curtis Road, Morris Hill Road to the south off-ramp of Interstate I-84: Concrete work is ongoing. Roadway work is expected to start in late September or early October
- Harrison Boulevard, Hays Street to Hill Road: Paving is complete. Remaining work includes permanent striping and manhole adjustments
- Irene Street, N. 33rd Street to N. 28th Street: Complete
- Irene Street, N. 26th Street to Harrison Boulevard: Complete
- Rose Hill Street, Roosevelt Street to Vista Avenue: Paving was completed September 5th. Minor work remains including manhole adjustments and permanent striping. The signalized pedestrian crossing at Peasley is scheduled to be activated the week of September 17th.
- Seamans Gulch Road, Hill Road Parkway to the Ada County Landfill entrance: Remaining work includes manhole adjustments
- Sycamore Drive, State Street to Taft Street: Paving is complete. Remaining work includes manhole adjustments and permanent striping
- Taft Street, N. 32nd Street to N. 28th Street: Complete
- Start Date:
- Spring 2018
- End Date:
- Late Fall 2018