Construction update as of 6/21/18: The Preconstruction Meeting was held on April 24th. The contractor anticipates starting work the week of May 21st.
- Franklin road will be reduced to one lane on the south side of the road for nine (9) days to accommodate pedestrian and bicycle traffic beginning Saturday, June 2nd and ending no later than Monday, June 11th. The lane reduction will occur between Beechwood to Curtis.
Road resurfacing work is planned for the following roadway segments:
- Black Cat Road from Kuna Road to Lake Hazel Road
- Black Cat Road from Amity Road to Victory Road: The road will be closed June 18-July 10 for pulverization and re-paving.
- Ten Mile Road from Deer Flat Road to Lake Hazel Road: The road will be closed June 18-July 10 for pulverization and repaving.
- Franklin Road from Beechwood Drive to Orchard Street: Concrete work began May 30th and is on-going.
- Orchard Street from Franklin Road to Emerald Street
Many pedestrian ramps will be replaced and upgraded to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. This will include the removal and replacement of concrete and impacts to sidewalk.
Franklin Road will be reduced to one lane on the south side of the road for ten days to accommodate pedestrian and bicycle traffic during construction on that section of roadway. On weekdays, work is permitted from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Weekend work is possible between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Start Date: May 2018
End Date: Fall 2018