Project Update as of 9/22/17:
This project will resurface select roads in Ada County, improving the condition and longevity of the roadway. Multiple pedestrian ramps will also be replaced and/or upgraded to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. This will include the removal and replacement of concrete and impacts to sidewalks.
The following roadway segments have been identified for this project:
- Park Boulevard between Broadway Avenue and Walnut Street. Paving is complete. The first coat of permanent painted pavement marking was done September 16th and 17th. Replacement of concrete guardrail, thermoplastic pavement markings, and the second coat of permanent painted pavement markings are scheduled for September 23rd and 24th, weather permitting.
- Franklin Street between Maple Avenue and Coston Way. Complete.
- McKinley Street between Avenue D and Maple Avenue. Complete.
- Haines Street from Franklin Street to the north end (north of Shenandoah). Complete.
- Ballantyne Lane between Floating Feather Drive and Beacon Light Road. Complete.
- Ranch Drive between Eagle Road and Eagle Hills Way. Complete.
- Columbia Road between Locust Grove Road and Eagle Road. Complete.
Work on Park Boulevard is permitted from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday-Friday, and anytime during the weekends. Work on all other segments will occur between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday-Friday.