On September 24, 2008 the ACHD Board of Commissioners formally adopted the Floating Feather Road Alignment Study. The alignment adopted with the study was alignment "G".
Final Draft of Study
- Realign Floating Feather Road from Lanewood Road to Can-Ada Road, specifically eliminating the existing “stair-step” effect at Palmer and Pollard Lanes.
- Examine options for extending Floating Feather Road west to Can-Ada Road.
- ACHD anticipates a three-lane roadway with curb, gutter, sidewalk and bike lanes.
- Improve alignment and operation of roadway
- Accommodate future growth
- Improve safety of roadway section
- Identify an alignment so ACHD can preserve the future road corridor as development occurs.
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD