ACHD is updating the 2009 Roadways to Bikeways Bike Master Plan. The plan originally identified opportunities to enhance and expand the existing on-street bicycle network. It’s time for an update!
We want to make sure everyone has a comfortable bicycle route, from kids
biking to the pool, to experienced cyclists commuting to work.
We need you!
- Assess ACHD progress in achieving the Goals, Objectives and Actions items.
- Create performance measures that will assist ACHD in evaluating future bicycle enhancements to the roadways.
- Evaluate emerging trends and technology.
- Prioritize future bicycling projects.
You are invited to participate in our monthly Bicycle Advisory Committee meetings where we’ll be discussing this update and gathering input from the community. The meetings are Mondays, at 6 p.m. in the ACHD Auditorium at 3775 Adams Street, Garden City.
Curious about the original plan? Learn more here.
- April 3 - Learn about the update and provide input on the goals and objectives.
- Materials and the comment sheet from the April 3 meeting can be found under "Related Documents" to the right of your screen.
- June 5 - Review current bike routes and provide input on proposed and new low-stress bike routes.
- July 10 - Tell us which projects should be included in the plan.
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD