This project is substantially complete as of 10/08/15.
- Widen McMillan Road to five lanes with curb, gutter, sidewalk, and bike lanes
- Most of the existing sidewalk will be retained, however small portions will be replaced due to drainage work.
- This project will be built with the Eagle/McMillan intersection project in 2015.
- Improve motorist, pedestrian, and bicyclist safety
- Accommodate future traffic volumes v
To learn more about this project, and view the roadway design , please click on the images below. If you would like to request a presentation or personal meeting with Adam Zaragoza, ACHD Project Manager, please call 387-6100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the images below to learn more about the project.
Start Date: Construction anticipated for 2015
End Date: TBD