The Ada County Highway District main office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday
through Friday, except for designated holidays.
For 2017, the District's holidays are:
- Monday, January 2 -- New Year’s Day (Observed)
- Monday, February 20 -- Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 29 -- Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 -- Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 -- Labor Day
- Friday, November 10 -- Veterans Day (Observed)
- Thursday, November 23 -- Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 24 -- Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25 -- Christmas Day (Observed)
- Tuesday, December 26 -- Christmas Eve (Observed)
ACHD has specialists on-call around the clock to deal with signal
malfunctions, missing or damaged signs and any other issue involving
the local road network. If you need assistance or to report a
problem at a time outside of normal business hours, please call the Ada
County Sheriff's Dispatch's non-emergency number at 208-377-6790.
ACHD Commission generally meets
on the first, second, and third Wednesday of the month at noon. An evening meeting
occurs on the fourth Wednesday of the month and every effort is made to schedule
items of potential public interest for the evening meetings.
Work sessions and the pre-commission meeting generally occur within an hour or
two of the start of the formal meeting.
The evening meetings begin at 6 p.m.
Please check the posted weekly
agendas for exact times.